Saturday, November 15, 2014

DIY Phone Case


If you are anything like me you get bored really easy of using the same old phone case day in and day out. Here is a fast and easy DIY just for you! All you need is something to cut with, scrapbook paper or you can print something, something to trace with, and most important a clear phone case...I got mine from amazon for $11. I will be using a iPhone 6 plus case, but this should work for any phone.


To start with lay your case on the paper wherever you desire face up. I would suggest you first use a thick piece of scrapbook paper, make it fit perfect, and then from there use that to trace!



After you know it fits well trace the inside of the camera hole.


You can use whatever best works for you to cut the hole out. For a cleaner cut though I would go with an exacto knife.




And there you have it fun interchangeable phone cases that best fit your personality! 



No comments:

Post a Comment