Friday, December 26, 2014

Skin Care: Ulta's Dual Action Cleansing System

For a while now I have been on the hunt for a cheap alternative to the Clarisonic. I have combination skin so I can only use moisturizer that is for oily skin, the problem with that is the dry parts of my face don't get the attention that they need causing my face to become flaky and gross. So I started to do some research for something that would help keep my skin smooth. All over the internet I found things about the Clarisonic, but I just just couldn't bring myself to pay over $100 for one. Then one day I happened to come across the Ulta's Dual Action Cleansing System for only $25! Now that's a deal I couldn't pass up! Since Christmas was right around the corner my parents actually were the ones who got it for me,but if they hadn't I would have gotten it myself. This system does exactly what I wanted it to do. I have used it two times and I can already see and feel a huge difference in my skin. I had a lot of blackheads on the top of my nose and just in the two uses this thing has gotten rid a lot of them! So if you are looking for something that will work fast and really clean/smooth your skin I highly recommend this product. I don't normally have a lot of breakouts all over my face they are mostly just on my chin and so this system might break you out at first, my chin broke out slightly but no where else, but that is just because it has pulled everything out. I will do an updated review by the end of December after I have had a little more use out of it but so far it has made a huge difference in the texture and look of my face! If you are interested I am leaving a link to the product right here.
 ULTADual Action Cleansing System

No comments:

Post a Comment